The Relative Humidity Sensor contains an integrated circuit that monitors relative humidity over the range 0 to 95% (± 5%).
These units are designed to be used with one of the interfaces sold by Vernier and are not standalone sensors. If you are looking for a standalone relative humidity sensor, consider a sensor by Honeywell.
- Range: 0% to 95%
- Power: 200 µA @ 5 VDC
- Response Time (time for a 90% change in reading):
- In still air: 60 minutes (typical)
- With vigorous air movement: 40 seconds (typical)
- Typical Resolution: 0.04% RH
Humidity Sensor Specifications
Specifications for the IH-3602-L Integrated Circuit Humidity Sensor (at 25°C and 5.0 VDC) are given below:
- Total Accuracy (with saturated salt calibration): ±2% RH
- Total Accuracy (with standard calibration): ±10% RH
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 85°C
- Temperature Effect
- 0% RH voltage: ±0.007% RH/°C (negligible)
- 50% RH voltage: –0.11% RH/°C
- 95% RH voltage: –0.22% RH/°C
Choose a platform below to see its compatibility requirements.
|LabQuest® 3||Full support|
|LabQuest 2 (discontinued)||Full support|
|LabQuest (discontinued)||Full support|
|EasyLink||Full support ||Incompatible||Full support ||Full support||Full support |
|CBL 2||Full support ||Full support ||Incompatible||Incompatible||Incompatible|
|TI-Nspire Lab Cradle (discontinued)||Incompatible||Incompatible||Incompatible||Full support||Full support|
There are no accessories available for this product.