The Dissolved Oxygen Probe is great for biology, chemistry, ecology, or integrated science courses. It can be used to perform a wide variety of experiments to determine changes in dissolved oxygen levels, one of the primary indicators of the quality of an aquatic environment.
- Built-in temperature compensation lets you calibrate in the lab, then make measurements outdoors without having to recalibrate.
- Disposable caps with pre-fit membranes allow you to quickly and conveniently change membranes.
- Calibrate in the units you choose: % dissolved oxygen, mg/L, or ppm dissolved oxygen
- Range: 0 to 15 mg/L (or ppm)
- Accuracy: ±0.2 mg/L
- Response Time: 95% of final reading in 30 seconds, 98% in 45 seconds
- Typical Resolution: 0.014 mg/L
- Temperature Compensation: automatic from 5–35°C
- Pressure Compensation: manual
- Salinity Compensation: manual
- Minimum sample flow: 20 cm/second
View the Dissolved Oxygen Probe user manual
Choose a platform below to see its compatibility requirements.
The Dissolved Oxygen Probe is fully supported with LabQuest 2 (version 2.8.5), a standalone data logger with built-in graphing and analysis software.
Learn more about LabQuest 2 »