- Temperature range: –25 to 125°C (–13 to 257°F)
- Maximum temperature that the sensor can tolerate without damage: 150°C
- Typical Resolution:
- 0.08°C (–25 to 0°C)
- 0.03°C (0 to 40°C)
- 0.1°C (40 to 100°C)
- 0.25°C (100 to 125°C)
- Temperature sensor: 20 kΩ NTC Thermistor
- Accuracy: ±0.2°C at 0°C, ±0.5°C at 100°C
- Response time (time for 90% change in reading)
- 50 seconds (in still air)
- 20 seconds (in moving air)
- Probe dimensions: Probe length (handle plus body) 15.5 cm
Important: For use in air and water only. For temperature measurements in harsher environments, we recommend the Stainless Steel Temperature Sensor.
Choose a platform below to see its compatibility requirements.
|LabQuest® 3||Full support|
|LabQuest 2 (discontinued)||Full support|
|LabQuest (discontinued)||Full support|
|EasyLink||Full support ||Incompatible||Full support ||Full support||Full support |
|CBL 2||Full support ||Full support ||Incompatible||Incompatible||Incompatible|
|TI-Nspire Lab Cradle (discontinued)||Incompatible||Incompatible||Incompatible||Full support||Full support|
There are no accessories available for this product.