Recommended for all grades.
Vernier’s low-cost USB sensor interface connects over 40 Vernier sensors to a Windows or Macintosh computer.
The Go!Link USB sensor interface is a quick and affordable way to get started with data-collection technology. It’s a single-channel interface that connects most Vernier sensors to your Windows or Macintosh computer’s USB port.
Setting up data-collection experiments is as simple as 1-2-3:
- Plug the Go!Link to a USB port and a sensor into the Go!Link.
- Start the included Logger Lite software.
- Click on the “Collect” button to see a real-time graph!
- Vernier Go!Link interface
- Logger Lite computer software
- Quick-start guide
Comparison and Compatibility
Support and Service
Educational use only: Vernier products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical, or commercial applications. Product usage disclaimer »