Recommended for all grades.
LabPro is a versatile sensor interface for calculator and computer data collection.
The Vernier LabPro offers the most versatility in collecting data from Vernier sensors. You can use LabPro with a compatible Texas Instruments graphing calculator, with a computer and Logger Pro software, or on its own as a remote data collector. If your school has more TI graphing calculators than computers, the LabPro is an affordable way to add data-collection to science experiments.
- Compatible with over 70 Vernier sensors
- Six data-collection channels allow you to use multiple sensors at once
- Samples up to 50,000 readings per second
- Analog output for controlling electrical devices, such as DC motors, fans, LEDs, and more for engineering projects
- Vernier LabPro interface
- Calculator cable
- Calculator cradle
- DataMate calculator software
- Power adapter
- Voltage probe
- USB computer cable
- User manual
All prices are for U.S. educators.
Comparison and Compatibility
Support and Service
Educational use only: Vernier products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical, or commercial applications. Product usage disclaimer »